Mammoth becomes your year-round playground with an all-season pass for outdoor enjoyment:
- Unlimited skiing and riding at Mammoth Mountain, Bear Mountain, June Mountain and Snow Summit.
- Limitless backcountry trail access through the Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center.
- Boundless bike trail access at the Mammoth Mountain Bike Park all summer long.
- 50% off greens fees at the Sierra Star Golf Course with only $60 per 18-hole round.
- 50% off lift tickets at all resorts within The Mountain Collective, including Aspen Snowmass, Whistler Blackcomb, Jackson Hole, Alta and Snowbird, and more.
First Tracks Access.
Members are treated to five members-only First Tracks Breakfast events that include a 7am gondola ride to McCoy Station for a complimentary hot breakfast, followed by exclusive access to the slopes before the lifts open to the general public.
Mammoth Black members also have access to all regular passholder Early Ups events throughout the season.
Wild Card Powder Mornings offer members two private events for first track rights on untouched powder following a snow storm (snowfall, wind and weather permitting).
Members are welcome to purchase additional guest passes for their guests.
Priority Lift Line Privileges.
Load the first available chair or gondola cabin and forego waiting in the lift line. Your Mammoth Black Pass gets you access to the Priority Lift Line so you have more time to experience downhill thrills.
Share your lift privileges with your friends and family. Your membership allows you to purchase daily Priority Lift Line Passes for your guests.
Get the premier parking spots at Main, Canyon and Eagle Lodges throughout the ski season with a Mammoth Mountain Parking Pass, included with your membership.
As a Mammoth Black member, you will enjoy a 20% savings on your entire stay at any Mammoth Lodging Collection property: Mammoth Mountain Inn, Juniper Springs Resort, Tamarack Lodge & Resort, and The Village Lodge (subject to availability).